I got to help pray over fellow students today - hearts and bodies were healed! But the personal experience came after...I was prayed over after for a baptism of the Holy Spirit that I may speak in tongues. Never done this before, didn't really know that you could pray for that - kind of thought it was always weird! I felt the Holy Spirit as I was prayed for but didn't speak in tongues.
But as I was walking home afterwards, I started to pray out loud, thanking and praising God for the awesome prayer time I had just been part of. To my surprise, it came out in another language! In my head I was speaking English to God, but audibly it was in tongues! I felt like God waited to give me that gift because He knew in my heart that I was interested in the gift, instead of the giver of gifts, Him! I'm so thankful I still got to experience Him in that way! Crazy! God is so awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment