Saturday, August 31, 2013

Caroline's Story Part 2

After Caroline's knee was healed, she was in a serious car accident in which she sustained a broken collarbone and other injuries. The guest speaker (Dave) who had led the time of healing when her knee was healed sent her a healing prayer for her collarbone via email. Caroline described what happened when she read the email:
 
"I just had to tell you this! Dave emailed me because I had asked for some verses to help me through this and then he also sent me a testimony from a woman he had prayed for over Facebook and he wrote a prayer for me!  As I was reading the verses there was just this calming in my heart and then when I got to the prayer I felt some really sharp pains in my shoulder and then when I read the prayer over my collarbone, my collarbone cracked and there was sharp pain all through my shoulder and then suddenly it just felt warm on my whole left side!! I'm icing it now, but I feel like my arm's already stronger!!! My knee still hurts really badly and my head's not free from pain yet, but I'm just thanking God for the collarbone healing!! I was just shocked and I wanted to share that with you :) I never knew quite how strong the power of prayer was until I received it through email!"
 
In class the next day Caroline explained that when she read the part of Dave's email proclaiming healing for her collarbone,
she heard it crack loudly, even though she was sitting still. Her roommate heard it too and was like, "What was that? Are you OK?" She felt pain in her arm, plus tingling and warmth. She says now there is no more pain in her collarbone or her arm. And I know she feels so loved by God through this experience, which is the greatest miracle of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment