Saturday, August 31, 2013

Traci's Story - Healing at Shine

I am NEVER gonna forget this night! I can't sit still! I can't contain myself! I have so much joy its overflowing out of me!!! Ahhh!!!! I WAS HEALED!! I AM HEALED!!!!

So I got sick last Wednesday (Sept. 26)... It started out as a fever and then turned into a cold that hasn't gone away.. until tonight (Oct. 3)! So I went to Shine and I heard from one of my roomie's that the theme of tonight's Shine was 'Healing' and I KNEW miracles were gonna happen..... but I didn't know they were gonna happen to me!!!!!

After the 3 healing testimonies were shared, the professor said to all of us to stand up if we were sick, had an injury, or anything that we need healing for. I didn't want to, but I stood up. Then she said to everyone that if you're next to someone whose standing to ask them what they need prayer for and pray for them. My lovely, beautiful roomie Jessi already had a hold of me and stood up to pray for me. I was already crying just because of the atmosphere and I said to Jessi, crying and having as much faith as I could, "You know what I need prayer for... I'm sick, haha you live with me..." and so she put her arms around me and started praying. 


I honestly don't remember anything she prayed, but I remember as clear as day that I came into Shine with a sore throat and pain in my ears; everytime I swallowed, it hurt. As soon as Jessi started praying, I swallowed again and I didn't hurt AT ALL!! My throat was basically numb!! I started crying even harder and my knees were really weak. She kept praying and I felt her crying too and then it felt like someone (God!) pulled everything bad out of my ear and it was clear and pain free!! I cried even harder and almost couldn't stand up normal because I was in utter shock!

I cannot believe how amazing God is! I have trouble every school year with staying in a rhythm of reading my Bible and praying and God definitely used this as a wake up call and a revival of my heart! I can't even put into good enough words how amazing our God is!!  -- Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment