Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chalane's Back and Neck Healed!

I just left a conference focused on the Holy Spirit...crazy healing happening! I was in a car accident in January and have experienced back and neck pain ever since. Normally I would have been a little skeptical about receiving prayer for healing but since I had witnessed God heal people at Vanguard recently, I was more open to it. Immediately after receiving prayer, the tension in my back and neck was gone and pain relieved! I can't really explain it but now neck movement just feels super fluid and unencumbered! 
And then things got really crazy...The speaker informed us that a lot of people suffer from lower back pain because one leg is actually slightly longer than the other - and he's actually SEEN God grow limbs to make them even in length!! So, not only did I witness this happen for many people tonight but later my friend held my feet out in his hands and we saw that, sure enough, one leg one slightly shorter than the other. He prayed and my shorter leg and it LITERALLY GREW LONGER!! What?! This is crazy! We both jumped back, shocked! So needless to say, all my back problems should be long gone! And the leg that grew is the leg I have knee problems with so maybe that will even go away! I am dying pray for other people in this way - if you have lower back pain, bring it on! God will heal you! I know this sounds crazy, but God is just that powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment