Saturday, October 26, 2013

Erica's Healing After a Car Accident

A month ago I was  rear ended. All that could go through my mind was my back. I had a previous back surgery due to scoliosis and once I got rear ended I could feel my back just starting to hurt. As we waited for the ambulance and the firefighters and the police to get there I could feel my back progressively getting worse. I was transported to the hospital and they did an x-ray and luckily everything was good. 

But as the days went by I kept having spams constantly. Practically all day my back would have spasms. I also kept having these very random shocks of pain through my back, like when a nerve is pinched and it just gives you this shock and runs down your spine. About two weeks went by and I did not see any improvement even though I kept praying about it but still nothing. I remember going to the doctor and after coming back from the doctor having the worst muscle spasm and just crying about it because it was all so overwhelming and that's when I decided I was going to ask for a prayer from my professor and see if that help. 

I was sitting down when I got the email response and a prayer with it and My muscle spasm just went away almost instantly. I was shocked cause I could not believe how I was so overwhelmed by how it would not go away but it did right then and there. It did not fully go away but my professor prayed one more time in person and all the shocks in my back were completely gone. The muscle spasm had minimize to maybe one or two a day and then about a week ago we all prayed as a class over it as well as prayed over other students and since then I have gone without a muscle spasm or pain in my back. I have not had a muscle spasm since the day we prayed over it in class. It is all completely gone! I feel great now. 

Also we were having issues with the car insurance because my car was totaled. Either I had to pull out another $1500 for the down payment only which I do not have at the moment or I would be left without a car. So my professor prayed over the situation of the car and within a day or so things got sorted out and we were able to get enough money for the down payment! I was able to get a brand new car, again, but with a few cool features my other car did not have. 

I feel extremely blessed because God did all of these things for me. He healed my back, gave me a new car, reduced all the stress I was having and showed me that he loves me and cares for me even when I have fallen down. All I can say is God does amazing things and he will make things work for our own good and he just shows us every day how amazing he is and we must thank him for every blessing he puts in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment