“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days." - Joel 2:28-29
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Blisters Healed
This weekend my friend got a lot of blisters on her feet and she was having a very hard time walking on them. When the professor asked the class if they needed any healing this morning, I told her she should mention her feet, but she was too shy to bring it up. I didn't want her to hurt anymore so when the professor said the prayer for healing, I made a special prayer just for her. I had faith that God could heal her. I didn't tell her that I prayed for her and just waited to see if her pain had went away. By 11 we were walking to our next class and all of a sudden she said "Hey, my feet don't hurt right now." I was soooo happy! How awesome is that?! I then told her that I had prayed for her during class and she hugged me and said thank you. I told her not to thank me because I didn't deserve the credit. :) The blisters on my friend's foot were all gone this morning! God is so good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
come on - that is what I'm talking about!
ReplyDelete